BATH COFFEE FESTIVAL

If you like coffee as much as I do and you're looking for something fun to do in May this year, why not visit the UK's first ever coffee festival, held in Bath on 15th/16th May.

Monday, January 25, 2010

day 56


My link to the 'love' theme today is Robbie Burns! He wrote some romantic poetry. I looked him up and to be honest he looks like a bit of a sap (in my opinion) so I have made my coffeepot into a totally cliched bagpipe-playing, ginger, sporran toting, kilt wearing Scots thing with a flock of wild haggis flying past. But I will recite my favourite poem in honour of Burns night....
'There was a man from Huddersfield,
He had a cow that wouldn't yield.
The reason that it wouldn't yield...
It didn't like it's udders feeled'

1 comment:

  1. Now that is very, very naughty - hilarious but very, very naughty - Happy burns night

    ReplyDelete