BATH COFFEE FESTIVAL

If you like coffee as much as I do and you're looking for something fun to do in May this year, why not visit the UK's first ever coffee festival, held in Bath on 15th/16th May.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 74


One of my favourite 100day projects is James Clayton's 'One Hundred Mythical Creatures in Haiku' which is brilliant. http://hundredmythologyhaiku.blogspot.com All I know about mythical creatures is what I learned from watching 'Charmed' (and of course reading Mr Clayton's blog!) so I looked up 'Mythical Coffee Monster' and discovered that apparantly the creature on the Starbuck's logo is a 'Melusine' Don't know why?


I am a day behind with posting. Who knew plagiarism was so complicated. Spent AGES yesterday trying to do something someone else had done. Roped in my long-suffering, very patient husband to help me with the technicals. Faffed and fiddled, but didn't get it finished. So I will have to post Day 73 when I get it worked out.

2 comments: