BATH COFFEE FESTIVAL

If you like coffee as much as I do and you're looking for something fun to do in May this year, why not visit the UK's first ever coffee festival, held in Bath on 15th/16th May.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 82


I have no idea whether this is going to work or not! I know it's good to keep your brain active and all that, but after this my brain is going into meltdown! So...the challenge was an animation. I'm up for the challenge, but I don't have any animation software. No problem, I find some free to download. That's all ok and I set to learning how to use it. 2 hours later (and yes...there are other things I should be doing!!) I have made a little animation .... great.... except then I realise that this particular software can't export them! grrrr. Anyway, I have something on my pewter that will record what I'm doing so I had to set that up and then play the animation in the programme and record it. So I don't care if it's rubbish....this is the result of about 4 hours of frustration......I'm going for a nap now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment