BATH COFFEE FESTIVAL

If you like coffee as much as I do and you're looking for something fun to do in May this year, why not visit the UK's first ever coffee festival, held in Bath on 15th/16th May.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 80

Looking around for things to plagiarise last week I thought I’d try some ‘paper engineering’ à la hundred dayer Emma J. Lannie (http://garglingwithvimto.blogspot.com)
and that train of thought carried on to doing this
shadow picture (is it called a shadow if it’s made
from light....I don’t know).
I had a couple of ‘doh!’
moments when I realised I couldn’t put the camera
between the light and the stencil and if I used the flash....no shadow!
Anyway, it worked in the end. And yes I know magnolia woodchip is not fashionable anymore but I couldn’t think of a way to photoshop it out!

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of those 'Ghost' images that are apparently caught on camera. Haunted by a coffee pot... hmmmm!

    ReplyDelete